Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Baked Bhetki
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Bhetki recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Bhetki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Bhetki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bhetki recipe. To make baked bhetki you need 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Bhetki:
- You need 1 kg of Bhetki fillet.
- Provide 2 of Lemons.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 sticks of cinnamon.
- Take 2/3 of cardamom.
- You need 2/3 of cloves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Khuskhus.
- Take 25 g of Cashew.
- Take 20 g of Raisins.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 of medium sized onions.
- You need 1 of Garlic.
- Provide 4 tablespoon of curd.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- You need of Few leaves coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Use 1 of tomato for garnishing.
- Provide 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 1 cube of cheese.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Baked Bhetki:
- Clean the Bhetki pieces and add 1 lemon and salt and keep aside for 5 mins. After 5 mins clean again and marinate for 20 mins with 1 lemon, salt, Jeera powder, chilli powder, Garam Masala,egg and oil.
- Grind Khuskhus in dry form and add cashew to it and grind again. Once done add raisin and water and grind to make a consistent paste..
- Heat a pan and add 2 tablespoon oil and 25 g butter.
- Add whole Garam masala spices and put chopped onions, garlic, curd and stir..
- Separate fish from marination masala and add masala into the pan and let it cook for 2 mins. Then add the Khuskhus paste prepared and mix well and stir for 5 mins..
- Preheat your oven in convection mode at 180 degrees.
- Grease the baking vessel with butter and add fish into it. Pour the masala prepared on top of it.
- Once the oven is preheated, bake the fish for 15 mins at 180 degrees.
- Once baked, remove and garnish with cheese, tomatoes,green chilli and coriander leaves. Baked Bhetki is ready to be served with rice..
If you find this Baked Bhetki recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.