Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crusted cheesy squash casserole recipe. To make crusted cheesy squash casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole:
- Take 2 lb of yellow squash.
- Prepare 1/3 large of Thinly Slice White Onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of Vegan Butter.
- Take 2 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond meal/flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Silk Soy Milk.
- Get 2 cup of Kraft Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Organic Bread Crumbs.
- Use 1 of Pam Olive oil spray.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Egg Whites.
Steps to make Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole:
- Thinly slice 2 lbs of yellow squash.
- Broil squash and onions in water for 10 minutes.
- drain in strainer and let set.
- Melt vegan butter in medium saucepan and add almond flour and stir.
- Add warm Soy milk to saucepan and stir until thickened.
- remove mixture from heat.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, cayenne powder, salt and ground black pepper, Stir until completely melted.
- Add squash and stir well.
- Spray Olive Oil Spray onto the Casserole Dish completely..
- Spoon squash mixture evenly in the casserole dish.
- in a medium mixing bowl, add 2 cups of egg whites and organic bread crumbs, mix well..
- Spread bread crumb mixture over the top of squash mixture and add 1/2 cup cheese..
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes..
- let cool for 10-15 minutes and serve.
If you find this Crusted Cheesy Squash Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.