Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something good. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eringi [エリンギ] mushroom, prawns & broccoli in sweet oyster sauce recipe. You can cook eringi [エリンギ] mushroom, prawns & broccoli in sweet oyster sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce:
- Use 200 gr of Prawns.
- You need 100 gr of Eringi Mushroom.
- Prepare 100 gr of Broccoli.
- Get 1 of whole onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine or salted butter.
- Provide of Sauce Ingredients:.
- Get 2 tsp of oyster sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce (shoyu).
- Get 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and sugar.
Steps to make Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce:
- First, prepare prawns to be fried with margarine. After frying it, set aside. For the sauce, mix all in a bowl together..
- Cut the broccoli. Boil the broccoli with water until soft. Set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms, set aside. Then cut onion and chop the garlic..
- In frying pan, put 1tbsp of margarine or butter, then pour onion & garlic, mix until the color turns golden brown..
- After that, put the fried prawns, mushrooms and broccoli into the frying pan. Add the sauce and mix until all the ingredients covered..
- And that’s it! Enjoy your meal🤤.
If you find this Eringi [エリンギ] Mushroom, Prawns & Broccoli in Sweet Oyster Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.