Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez red beans & rice recipe. You can cook mike's ez red beans & rice using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Take 2 (1 Pound) of Cans Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups of Pre-cooked Fine Diced Andouille Sausage.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Fine Diced Green Bell Peppers.
- Get 1/3 Cup of Fine Diced Purple [red] Onions.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fine Diced Celery [with leaves].
- You need 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Take 1 of LG Tomato [chopped].
- Use 1 1/2 Cups of Beef Broth.
- Take 1 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Provide 5 Drops of Liquid Smoke [or more].
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Oregeno.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chives [garnish].
- Use 2 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce Or Tabasco [or more + reserves].
- Provide 2 Cups of Long Grained Rice [boil as per manufactures directions].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice:
- Start your water boil for your long grained rice..
- Sauté your hard vegetables in olive oil for 7 minutes or, until vegetables are translucent. Stir regularly..
- Add everything else except for rice and stir. Simmer for 15 minutes covered. Stir occasionally..
- Boil rice as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to pot. Boil rice 5 additional minutes in your red bean mixture. Stir regularly. Serve with Louisiana Hot Sauce to the side and garnish with fresh chives and parsley. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Red Beans & Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.