Recipe of Perfect Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy with a rice cooker! matcha tea cake with walnuts recipe. You can have easy with a rice cooker! matcha tea cake with walnuts using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts:
- Prepare 200 grams of Japanese pancake mix.
- Provide 200 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Take 1 dash of Walnuts.
Instructions to make Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts:
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Add 200 ml of milk and mix..
- Add 200 g of pancake batter mix and 1 tablespoon of matcha and mix until there are no lumps..
- Put the walnuts in a bag and use the bottom of a bottle or a rolling pin to crush them. Crush up coarsely so you can enjoy the nutty texture, and mix it into the batter..
- Pour the batter from Step 3 into the bowl of a rice cooker, and switch on the cooker. When it's done, poke the middle of the cake with a bamboo skewer. If there's some batter on the skewer, switch on the cooker again..
- When the cake is done, take the inner bowl out of the cooker. Let it cool down a bit before flipping it over, and the cake should come right out..
If you find this Easy With A Rice Cooker! Matcha Tea Cake With Walnuts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.