Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Stir fry chicken fajita
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir fry chicken fajita recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry chicken fajita recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry chicken fajita recipe. You can have stir fry chicken fajita using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir fry chicken fajita:
- Prepare of marinade.
- Provide 2 of chicken breast.
- Take 1 1/2 each of crushed chilli, coriander powder, chicken powder, tikka masala, salt, garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 slice of can pineapple slice.
- Get 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 1 of tomato deseeded.
- Provide 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get of sauce.
- Provide 20 grams of butter.
- Provide 60 grams of fresh cream.
- Take 1 tsp of cayeene pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic paste.
Instructions to make Stir fry chicken fajita:
- Cut chicken breast intp thin strips.
- Mix all spices together, lemon juice, hot saucw and pineapple slice together and marinade for 2 hours.
- Cut the vegetables and set aside.
- Stir fry chicken, after 5 mins add vegetables and toss.
- When chicken is cook, lower the flame and add butter.
- Add garlic paste and cayeene pepper cook for 1 min.
- Add fresh cream and mix until the sauce becomes thick and consistent, add water if becomes too thick.
- I have garnish mine with thin strips of cheese, and served with fresh salsa.
If you find this Stir fry chicken fajita recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.