Recipe of Award-winning Cajun white beans
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cajun white beans recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun white beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun white beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun white beans recipe. To make cajun white beans you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun white beans:
- Get 1 lb of large white lima beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of ham (you can put fat and bones in too for more flavor).
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 6 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of tony chaceres seasoning.
- Provide 1 dash of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- Provide 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Get 1 dash of onion powder.
- Use 1 of bay leave.
Instructions to make Cajun white beans:
- Cut up the onion into as small peices as you can get them and the garlic too..
- Cut up ham into little squares and put it in the crock pot..
- Add the beans, water, onion, garlic, and all of the seasonings..
- Put the crockpot on high for 6 hours..
- Boil some rice while waiting like 15 minutes before they are done..
- Serve plates with beans on top of rice and add more seasoning if needed..
If you find this Cajun white beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.