Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita stuffed peppers recipe. You can cook chicken fajita stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Use 4 of large green bell peppers.
- Provide 2-1/2 c of riced cauliflower.
- Prepare 8 oz of boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thickness.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 c of chopped onion.
- Use 1/2 c of shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese.
- Take 1/4 c of fat-free plain Greek-style yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 c of salsa.
Instructions to make Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Slice stem top of peppers and remove seeds. Place cut side up in deep baking dish, leaning against sides if needed. Bake until tender, 20-30 min..
- Combine cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Set aside..
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and heat on med. Season chicken using half of the seasonings. Cook in skillet until cooked through, about 4 min. on each side. Transfer to cutting board and chop into small pieces..
- Remove skillet from heat and wipe clean. Re-spray and bring to med. heat. Add cauliflower, onion and remaining seasoning. Cook and stir until almost tender. Add in chicken and finish cooking veggies..
- Blot away excess moisture from peppers. Fill with chicken mixture. Sprinkle on cheese. Top with salsa and yogurt..
If you find this Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.