Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Ma's Mushroom Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ma's Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ma's Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ma's mushroom soup recipe. You can cook ma's mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ma's Mushroom Soup:
- Prepare 30 of brown/white button mushrooms.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking cream (small packet).
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove.
- Get of Butter.
- Take of Chicken stock.
Steps to make Ma's Mushroom Soup:
- Dice 1 onion & garlic, slice 30 mushrooms (de-stalked).
- Put olive oil in pan, add onions, stir fry for 5 mins. Add garlic, stir fry..
- Add butter, fry. Add half mushrooms, fry. Put to one side of pan..
- Other side of pan: fry one tablespoon of flour w butter, until lumpy. Mix all together until mushrooms are browner and a lil soft..
- Add one small bowl of chicken stock and equivalent amount of filtered water. Mix..
- Blend then return to pot (with leftover stock), simmer on low heat..
- Add remaining half of mushrooms, salt & pepper. Low heat for 15 mins, stir occasionally..
- Add half of cooking cream (small box). Simmer on low heat for abt 10 mins. If too thick, add chicken stock (more flavour) or water (less flavour)..
If you find this Ma's Mushroom Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.