Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegan Mashed Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Mashed Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Mashed Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan mashed potatoes recipe. To cook vegan mashed potatoes you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Mashed Potatoes:
- Take 2 each of Rapunzel Vegan Vegetable Bouillon Cube with Sea Salt and Herbs.
- Prepare 5 large of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- Take 1 large of Vidalia Onion.
- You need 2 cup of Broccoli Florets, fresh.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Chives, to garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Sage.
- Take 1 of Water.
Instructions to make Vegan Mashed Potatoes:
- This is a vegan recipe that excludes milk or butter and uses vegetables to achieve a flavorful result..
- Set 1 quart water to boil in large saucepan. Add bouillon cubes..
- Cut potatoes and onion into large chunks.
- Cut broccoli into florets, with minimal stalks.
- When bouillon reaches a boil, remove one cup, set aside.
- Add potatoes, onion, and broccoli to pot, add additional water as needed to cover vegetables.
- Cover pan, reduce heat and cook 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are soft enough to mash.
- Remove from heat, drain water, transfer to bowl for mashing.
- Add salt, pepper, sage.
- Using hand masher, mash the vegetables. Add the bouillon set aside earlier as needed to achieve a good consistency..
- Sprinkle prepared potatoes with chives to garnish.
- Vegetarian, not vegan? Add 3 tablespoons butter prior to mashing, if you like..
If you find this Vegan Mashed Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.