Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's oden hot pot recipe. You can cook my family's oden hot pot using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Take 4 of Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1 of Chicken wings.
- You need 1 of Konnyaku.
- Provide 1 of Daikon radish.
- Provide 1 of Mochi kinchaku.
- Get 1 of Atsuage.
- Get 1 of Meatballs.
- Use of Your favorite fish cakes.
- Get 1 of Chikuwa.
- Use 1 of Hiraten flat fish cakes.
- Prepare 1 of Fried fish cake with burdock root.
- You need 1 of Tri-coloured fish cake balls.
- Get of Oden soup.
- You need 1000 ml of Water.
- Take 3 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 of Japanese dashi stock powder sachets.
- You need 1 of (to taste)! Love.
Steps to make My Family's Oden Hot Pot:
- Boil the eggs and peel the shells..
- Slice the daikon radish to 3 cm and round off the edges. Make crisscross incisions on the surface (for the soup to absorb easily)..
- Transfer the daikon to a plate and sprinkle water over with your hand. Cover with cling film loosely and microwave for 8 minutes (this process is for parboiling)..
- Make rough incisions with a fork on the surface of konnyaku, following "Yusu's" instructions. She's a genius..
- Punch the konnyaku surface with your fist (to soften and let it absorb more soup). Do not punch too far though..
- Cut the konnyaku like this and blanch quickly (to get rid of its particular smell)..
- Make incisions on the chicken wings..
- Put the chicken wings under the grill. I like them, so I use a lot..
- Brown like this. The excess fat will drip off..
- Put all the fish cakes in a colander. There should be a lot..
- Pour hot water to drain excess oil. Be careful not to burn yourself!.
- Arrange the prepared ingredients in a large pot and add the dashi stock sachets (put the mochi kinchaku in last because it's very soft)..
- After 10 minutes, take out the dashi stock sachets. You can use dashi stock powder. In that case, use just one sachet..
- After bringing to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer slowly for 1 hour. Add the mochi kinchaku just before serving..
- Skewered octopus is nice for this hot pot. My children love them when they are tender..
If you find this My Family's Oden Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.