Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the best crock pot beef stew recipe. You can cook the best crock pot beef stew using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Take 2 lb of Beef stew meat (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of peppper.
- Take 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of celery ribs, sliced.
- Take 2 1/2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- Provide 32 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide 2 cup of baby carrots.
- Use 5 small of Red potatoes, cut into bite size pieces (about 3 cups).
- Use 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen corn.
- Provide 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Instructions to make The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- Combine beef, celery, carrots, red onion, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, beef broth, and tomato paste in the crock pot. I used a 6 qt crockpot for this stew. Cook on LOW for 10 hours or on HIGH for 6-7 hours..
- About 30 minutes before serving, mix the flour and the water together in a small dish and pour into the crockpot. Mix until well combined. This will add a nice thickness to the stew. Next add in your frozen peas and corn. Continue cooking covered for 30 minutes..
If you find this The Best Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.