Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at dealing with depression. You must be sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are stuffed full of B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat a couple of eggs to feel better!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts recipe. You can have alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Take 6 of Boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 of Serrano pepper minced.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Put breasts in shallow glass baking dish and cover with the yogurt mixture.
- Marinade chicken in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high, clean the grates before they get too hot and oil the grates.
- Place the breasts on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rotate breasts 45 degrees to create some grill marks; Grill for an additional 2 to 4 minutes and turn them over; Grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate again 45 degrees to make those grill marks; Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes. Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer (Target temp is 160 degrees).
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and place on a plate..
If you find this Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.