Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to twice baked potato casserole recipe. To cook twice baked potato casserole you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Twice Baked Potato Casserole:
- Take 4 of large Russet Potatos.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cheese (grated).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Chives.
- Get of Topping.
- You need 1 Cup of Cheese (grated).
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Chives.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
Steps to make Twice Baked Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Poke holes in the potatoes with a fork, and bake for 75 minutes..
- Scoop out the inside of potatoes into large mixing bowl, roughly mash with a fork or potato masher. Add the next 7 ingredients and mix well mith a hand blender..
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Butter a 9 X 9 inch baking pan and then add the potato mixture to the pan..
- Sprinkle the toppings on top of the potatoes and bake for 20 minutes..
If you find this Twice Baked Potato Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.