Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's cream of mushroom and leek soup recipe. To cook scain's cream of mushroom and leek soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup:
- You need 2 of leeks, chopped and rinsed.
- Prepare 8 oz of baby Bella mushrooms, stems removed and chopped thin.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 4 cups of veggie broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1/2 cup of half & half.
- You need 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
Instructions to make Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup:
- In a stock pot on medium add olive oil and butter. Toss in leeks and stir, cook 15 min until very soft.
- Add mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Stir, cook 10 min.add flour, cook a minute..
- Add wine, let it come to boil then add broth, thyme, a pinch of salt and pepper. Let simmer about 10 min..
- Add cream and half & half, let simmer on low about 10 min. Serve with fresh parsley on top..
If you find this Scain's Cream of Mushroom and Leek Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.