Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamed sweet corn with spinach and coconut milk recipe. To make creamed sweet corn with spinach and coconut milk you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk:
- You need 2 of x 340 grams tins of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of rapeseed oil.
- Get 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 40 grams of coconut cream mixed with 90 ml hot water.
- Take of Or 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- Get 100 grams of washed spinach, chopped.
- Prepare a few of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk:
- Fry the onion with 2 tbs of the oil. When starting to brown add the last 1 tbs of oil then the ground coriander, cumin and paprika. Continue stirring for a few minutes until the spices are well absorbed..
- Wash and drain the sweetcorn. Put into a food processor with either the coconut cream mixed with the water or the coconut milk from half a can. Pulse until puréed..
- Add the creamed sweetcorn to the oil and spice mixture. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. Add the chopped spinach leaves and continue to cook for a further 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and throw in a handful of coriander leaves..
If you find this Creamed Sweet Corn with Spinach and Coconut Milk recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.