Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to get the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple cookie ice-cream (with coconut milk) recipe. To make maple cookie ice-cream (with coconut milk) you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk):
- You need 2 cans of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need 6 of maple-cream cookies, crushed with rolling pin.
Steps to make Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk):
- Pour coconut milk and syrup into saucepan. Cook until simmering and maple syrup is dissolved. Add vanilla. Transfer mix to a glass bowl and place in fridge..
- Once mixture is at room temperature or slightly colder, pour into standard ice-cream maker. Following manufacturer's instructions, churn for about 25 minutes..
- In last two minutes of churning, pour in the cookies..
- Ice cream is ready to eat now, but for a firmer consistency, put in freezer for a couple of hours to overnight. Ice cream will taste best when allowed to thaw for half an hour before serving, as coconut milk does not spoon as easily as dairy-based ice creams. Enjoy!.
If you find this Maple Cookie Ice-Cream (with coconut milk) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.