Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Sweet Potato Soy Milk Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweet Potato Soy Milk Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweet potato soy milk stew recipe. You can have chicken and sweet potato soy milk stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Sweet Potato Soy Milk Stew:
- Use 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 of Broccoli.
- Get 400 ml of Water.
- Take 300 ml of Soy milk (unprocessed).
- Take 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Sweet Potato Soy Milk Stew:
- Remove all the fat from the chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut the onion into wedges and shred the shimeji mushrooms..
- Randomly peel the sweet potatoes (leave some skin on), chop it up roughly, and soak in water. Divide the broccoli into florets and boil..
- Heat a bit of vegetable oil in a pot and cook the chicken. When all the sides have cooked, remove from the pot..
- Put some more vegetable oil in the same pot and stir-fry the onion. Once wilted, add the shimeji mushrooms and sweet potato and continue to stir-fry..
- When the ingredients are well-covered in oil, return the chicken and mix together. Lightly dust with flour and mix evenly while stir-frying..
- Add the water and soup stock cube, cover directly on top with parchment paper, and simmer for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove the parchment paper, dissolve the miso in some of the soup, and add to the pot. Add the broccoli and soy milk and heat until just before boiling. Season with salt and pepper to finish..
If you find this Chicken and Sweet Potato Soy Milk Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.