Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Autumn Salmon and Potatoes with Cream Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Autumn Salmon and Potatoes with Cream Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Autumn Salmon and Potatoes with Cream Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s related to being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to autumn salmon and potatoes with cream sauce recipe. You can cook autumn salmon and potatoes with cream sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Autumn Salmon and Potatoes with Cream Sauce:
- Prepare 2 of filet Autumn salmon (fresh).
- Prepare 1 of Potatoes.
- Use 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 4 of to 5 Asparagus.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1 of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of Cake flour.
- Use 1 of Salt.
- Get 1 of Pepper.
Instructions to make Autumn Salmon and Potatoes with Cream Sauce:
- Slice the potato to about 3 mm widths without peeling the skin and soak in water..
- Remove the stems of the shimeji mushrooms and shred. Discard the hard bottom stem of the asparagus and slice diagonally as seen in the photo..
- Drain off the water well from the potato slices, saute in a frying pan with olive oil, and set aside..
- Fry the asparagus and shimeji mushrooms with little salt and pepper in the same pan, then remove from the pan..
- Cut the salmon into bite size and season with some salt and pepper, then coat with flour (remove the bones from the salmon)..
- Pour olive oil in the pan and fry both sides of the salmon in medium heat..
- Add the white wine and potatoes..
- Add milk and heavy cream and cook over low heat for about a minute..
- Add the asparagus and mushrooms and when the sauce thickens a little, add some salt and pepper then it's done..
If you find this Autumn Salmon and Potatoes with Cream Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.