Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, sweet potato and walnut stir fry recipe. To make chicken, sweet potato and walnut stir fry you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry:
- You need 1 of thigh or breast Chicken (thigh or breast meat).
- Use 1 medium of Japanese sweet potato.
- Provide 50 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◎ Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of ◎ Chinese soup stock.
- Use 1 of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry:
- Break up the walnuts roughly with your hands, and dry roast in a frying pan over low heat for 5 minutes, or in a toaster oven for 3 minutes..
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm cubes, soak in water then drain..
- Put the sweet potato cubes on a heatproof dish and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes at 500-600 W..
- Remove any sinew or fat from the chicken and cut into small bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the garlic..
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and stir fry over medium heat. When it starts to smell nice add the chicken that has been dredged in flour, and stir fry until the color of the chicken changes..
- Add the sweet potato and stir fry for one minute. Add the walnuts and add the combined ingredients marked with ◎ – the shaoxing wine, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and Chinese seasoning granules..
- Stir fry over high heat until the flavoring ingredients are evenly distributed, then turn off the heat..
- Transfer to a serving dish..
If you find this Chicken, Sweet Potato and Walnut Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.