Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon Fried Rice Using Frozen Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Fried Rice Using Frozen Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Fried Rice Using Frozen Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon fried rice using frozen rice recipe. You can have salmon fried rice using frozen rice using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Fried Rice Using Frozen Rice:
- Take 2 of servings Frozen rice.
- Prepare 1 of filet Salted salmon.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Take 4 of to 5 Green onions or scallions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chicken soup stock granules.
- Get 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1 dash of Pepper.
- Provide 1 of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Salmon Fried Rice Using Frozen Rice:
- Naturally defrost the portion of frozen rice. Break up the frozen rice by massaging the bag it's in, until the grains separate. Put the rice in a shallow tray or a bowl..
- Leave the rice in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap until it's ready to cook. Cook the salmon and flake it up..
- Beat the egg. Finely chop the green onion. Since you have to work quickly once you start cooking the rice, take out all the flavoring ingredients. Prepare the serving plates, too..
- Heat up your wok very well, add some vegetable oil and swirl it around to coat the surface..
- Pour the beaten eggs into the wok and mix with a ladle. When the edges of the egg start puffing up, add the rice. This all takes about 5 to 6 seconds..
- Mix the rice into the egg using a cutting motion. It works best if you agitate the wok as you work..
- When the rice and egg are well mixed, add the flaked salmon, followed by the green onion. Agitate the wok to mix..
- Sprinkle in the chicken soup stock granules and salt and pepper. The salmon is already salted, so taste first and only add more salt if needed..
- Add the soy by pouring it on the hot surface of the wok.
- Once you start frying the rice, it's done..
If you find this Salmon Fried Rice Using Frozen Rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.