Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple character bento rilakkuma rice ball recipe. You can have simple character bento rilakkuma rice ball using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball:
- You need 1 of Warm rice.
- Take 1 of Mentsuyu.
- Get 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Get 1 of Egg crepe.
- Use 1 of Sliced cheese.
- Get 3 of cm Uncooked spaghetti noodle (thin).
Steps to make Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball:
- Mix the cooked rice with the mentsuyu. Wrap the rice with cling wrap to shape the head and ears..
- This is how it looks from the side. The ears should be just as thick as the head..
- Once cooled, remove the wrap and add to the bento box..
- Cut out the inside of the ears from the edge of an egg crepe with an oval-shaped cutter..
- Fix the inside of the ears in place with a rod of uncooked spaghetti..
- With the same cutter used in Step 4, cut out a piece of sliced cheese. Again, using a piece of uncooked spaghetti, fix this to just under the centre of the face. If you push the pasta down so that it doesn't poke out, it shouldn't be too noticeable..
- Create the rest of the face by cutting out some nori seaweed. You're all done..
If you find this Simple Character Bento Rilakkuma Rice Ball recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.