Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato skin dippers with sausage cheese dip with chips and meatballs recipe. To make potato skin dippers with sausage cheese dip with chips and meatballs you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs:
- You need 3 of russet potatoes, baked or microwaved until tender.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 15 ounces of queso cheese sauce, homemade or store bought.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- Get 15-20 of small cooked meatballs, homemade or store bought.
- Use 4 ounces of italian sausage, mild or hot, uncooked.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips, as much as desired.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped chives.
Instructions to make Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs:
- MAKE POTATO SKIN DIPPERS.
- Slice cooked potatoes in fourths, remove some of the Inside of the potato plup to have a slight scoop shape.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven or deep pot to 350. Fry potato skin pieces until golden and crisp, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove to a rack to drain and sprinkle with the granulated garlic, romano cheese and a little black pepper.
- These can be prepared ahead of time. Reheat in a 425 oven on a foil lined baking sheet until hot 5 to 10 minutes.
- PREPARE QUESO DIP.
- Cook crumbled sausage in a skillet or pan until browned and cooked through.
- Add to queso cheese sauce along with pepper, hot sauce and chives. Heat all in a 2 cup crock pot mini heater until hot.
- Serve with potato skins, warmed meatballs and tortilla chips for dipping.
If you find this Potato Skin Dippers with Sausage Cheese Dip with Chips and Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.