Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to a unique freeze-dried tofu dish japanese-style mapo tofu recipe. To make a unique freeze-dried tofu dish japanese-style mapo tofu you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu:
- Prepare of Freeze dried tofu.
- Provide of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need of Ground pork.
- Get of Finely chopped ginger (or tubed ginger).
- Use of Finely chopped Japanese leeks (or whatever vegetables you have).
- Provide of less than 150ml ◎The juice from the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms.
- Get of ◎water.
- Provide of ◎Sake.
- Provide of ◎Soy sauce.
- Get of ◎Mirin.
- You need of ◎Sugar.
- Use of Miso.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- You need of + 2 tablespoons Katakuriko + water.
Steps to make A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu:
- In a pot, bring 500 ml of water to a boil, reduce to medium heat, add in the tofu. I suggest you add half the amount), flip over after a minute, turn off the heat, and let sit…This will plump up the tofu..
- Re-hydrate the shiitake mushrooms in 150ml of water (remove the stems first and soak to the hot water). Squeeze the water out of the tofu with your hand once it has cooled..
- Finely chop the shiitake mushrooms along with your favorite vegetables (carrots, onions, cabbage, or even green onions! Whatever you have is fine), and mix together with ◎..
- Add oil (not listed) to a pan, and saute the ground meat and ginger. Once it has browned, add the shiitake mushrooms and vegetables and saute..
- Tear the tofu and add it in, add ◎ and bring the pan to a boil, reduce to low heat, cover with a lid, and steam-cook..
- Once the tofu have soaked in the broth, and the broth has boiled down to your desired level, add miso, and thicken with katakuriko slurry, season with sesame oil, and it's done..
- Boil down the broth to your liking, boil down to concentrate, or boil for a short period of time for plenty of sauce ♪ Eat it however you like..
- The tofu will continue soaking up the broth even when you turn off the heat, so remove from heat a little earlier..
If you find this A Unique Freeze-Dried Tofu Dish Japanese-Style Mapo Tofu recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.