Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries recipe. To make baked sweet potato fries you need 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Take of Sweet Potatoes.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cover a cookie sheet with alluminum foil and spray with baking spray..
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes length wise into narrow fry like pieces..
- Place fries on the cookie sheet neatly in rows. I like to brush them with a little bit of olive oil after they are all on the cookie sheet..
- Bake in the preheated over for about 15 min. Could be a little more or less depending on how thick they are. Turn them over every 5 minutes so they can bake evenly..
- Once finished, season with a little bit of salt and nutmeg. Then enjoy! :).
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.