Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut milk kara uppittu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut milk kara uppittu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite uncomplicated to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk kara uppittu recipe. To cook coconut milk kara uppittu you need 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk kara uppittu:
- Get 2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of uppittu rava.
- Use 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 5 spoons of Ghee.
- Get 10 of Badam.
- Take 5 of cashews.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of peanut.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1/4 of capsicum.
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet con.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Provide 3 pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 spoons of vangibath powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of smal piece jaggery.
- Take 3 of Green chilli.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- Get as required of mint leaves and curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of urad dal.
- Get 1/2 spoon of chana dal.
Steps to make Coconut milk kara uppittu:
- Heat a kadai, add 2 spoons ghee, dryfruits and peanuts. Fry and remove, keep aside. Add upittu rava same kadai. Fry and keep aside..
- Heat kadai, add ghee, mustard, byadigichilli,urd dal, chana dal and fry. Add curry leaves & green chilli and fry them tempering ready. Add onion and mix well.
- Add capsicum, sweet corn, tomato and mix. Add ginger garlic pasteand mix well.
- Add fried rava,Turmeric powder, vangibath powder, salt and mix. Add boiled coconut milk and mix..
- Add mint leaves, coconut and mix. Finally add 1 spoon ghee and mix. Decorate dryfruits and peanuts and serve them..
If you find this Coconut milk kara uppittu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.