Recipe of Award-winning Crock Pot Breakfast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crock Pot Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot breakfast recipe. You can have crock pot breakfast using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Breakfast:
- Use 1 of Sausage, or bacon or both. The amount really depends on u. Here the meatier the better. Whatever u choose has to be cooked..
- Use 1/2 of an onion diced..
- You need 1 of here you cam get creative and put in whatever veggies you would like in your scrambled eggs. Sometimes I put beans in the mix..
- You need 2 cup of colby jack cheese..
- Provide 1 of pam non stick spray.
- You need 1 dozen of eggs.
- Provide 1 of slow cooker bag.
- Provide 1 packages of of any frozen potatoes you choose. I would recommend the hashbrown mix, but my favorite is either shoestring fries, or tater tots. You can't really go wrong..
Instructions to make Crock Pot Breakfast:
- Start cooking your meat..
- Place your bag in the slow cooker and spray with non stick cooking spray. Layer the bottom of your crock pot with potatoes..
- Start beating your eggs. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside..
- Now this is where you dice up any vegetables you want to go in there. Set aside..
- Once your meat is done, chop it up into small pieces..
- Now add all your ingredients to the potatoes in your crock pot. Top with the cheese..
- Mix everything well, and cook on low all night..
- Whatever is left over from your breakfast will keep in the fridge in a covered container. This usually makes anywhere from 12-15 burritos. For those in a time crunch in the morning this is great!.
If you find this Crock Pot Breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.