Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip recipe. You can have mike's spicy southwestern beer cheese dip using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 Cups of Shredded Sergento Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 1 (8 oz) of Packet Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 Cup of To 1 Cup Mexican Lager Beer [like Tecate or other quality lager].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapeños.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Purple Onions.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers.
- Use 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Yellow Bell Peppers.
- Take 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- Take 1/3 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take 1 tsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- You need to taste of Hot Sauce [i used 20 dashes of Tabasco].
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip:
- Fine mince your vegetables and add to a microwavable bowl with your beer..
- Microwave 2 minutes then, whisk well..
- Microwave 2 minutes longer and stir well again. Add more beer if you feel your cheese sauce is too viscous..
- Serve beer cheese dip with hot salty pretzels, chips, crackers or vegetables. You can also chill it and serve as a spread. If you want your cheese dip crispy on top – simply broil at 525° until browned. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Southwestern Beer Cheese Dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.