Recipe of Award-winning Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to left-over taco breakfast 🍳 recipe. You can cook left-over taco breakfast 🍳 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳:
- Use of Left over taco meat. (mine was taco seasoned ground turkey).
- Take to taste of Any veggies you have (i had red bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, black beans and onion. My meat and veggies were already mixed from previous night).
- You need to tate of Any additional seasoning (i had crushed red pepper and cayenne pepper, however i almost made it too spicy for my own taste).
- You need 2 of eggs cooked to preferance.. (i scrambled mine but over easy and put on top would be really good too).
- You need 2 of toasted slices of bread.. (i used a whole grain).
- Use of Grated cheese, to preferance and taste.. (i didnt use any).
Instructions to make Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳:
- Warm up meat and veggies in microwave (unless starting from raw product, then cook in skillet first).
- Scramble eggs then add meat and veggies. Mix together, top with cheese, cover and turn off heat).
- Toast your bread and serve open face style.
If you find this Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.