Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom & broccoli soup recipe. You can have cream of mushroom & broccoli soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup:
- Take 1 Pk of Mushrooms.
- Take 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- Take 5 Cups of Broth.
- Use of Lg. Onion.
- Take 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need Half of & Half.
- Prepare 1 Stick of Butter.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 Cups of Red Cooking Wine.
- Use of Black Pepper.
- Use of Seasoned Salt.
- Take of Onion Powder.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Oregano.
- Prepare of Parsley Flakes.
- You need of Canola Oil.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
Steps to make Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup:
- Prep ingredients as shown..
- Put a little canola oil in a large pot and sauté onion and garlic. Throw the whole stick of butter in along with the mushrooms. Cook a couple minutes while coating everything with butter. Season with herbs and spices. Dump in the flour and cook another few minutes. Finally add in the broccoli..
- Introduce the red wine. Stir and cook out alcohol. Add the Stock to the party and stir. Simmer for about 15 minutes to allow it to thicken..
- Pour in half and half while stirring. Add enough to get a cream of mushroom looking color. That is at your discretion. If you happen to add too much liquid, mix a little corn starch with cold water and pour it in. That should thicken things back up..
- Finish with parsley flakes and a little grated Parmesan. Sandwiches are optional, of course..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.