Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Chicken Cacciatore
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Cacciatore recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Cacciatore recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cacciatore recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cacciatore recipe. You can cook chicken cacciatore using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cacciatore:
- Use 3 of Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Breasts.
- You need 3 of Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Thighs.
- Use 1 can of San Marzano Tomatoes, chopped.
- Provide 1 pints of Cremini or Baby Portobello Mushrooms, quartered.
- Provide 4 of as needed Green, Red, and Yellow Bell Peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of White Wine.
- Provide 1 of Onion, sliced.
- Use 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Olive Oil.
- Use 1 of as needed Flour.
- Provide 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Cacciatore:
- Season some flour with salt & pepper. Lightly coat the chicken pieces, shaking off excess flour. (I use Chicken breasts and thighs.) Place chicken in a frying pan and just fry for color. Do not cook through! Remove chicken pieces and place in a baking pan..
- After removing chicken from pan…sauté the onions and garlic cloves. When the onions are just translucent, add in the peppers. When the peppers start to soften…remove everything from the pan and place in baking pan with chicken..
- Sauté mushrooms in same pan. When they start to soften and brown, remove from frying pan and mix together with the other ingredients. Note: nothing should be cooked all the way through..
- Add White Wine to the frying pan, simmer until it no longer smells like wine. The alcohol will cook out leaving behind a sweet fruitiness. After this occurs add in the tomatoes, salt & pepper, and oregano. When this thickens slightly (roughly 10 minutes from Wine start to thickening)…pour over everything in baking pan..
- If this dish is intended to be eaten on its own with some sliced Italian bread for dipping…the purée in the can of San Marzano tomatoes is enough to keep the "sauce" loose..
- If this dish is intended to be eaten over maccaroni (preferably a short pasta such as rigatoni or penne), you might want to add in tomato paste to thicken the "sauce"..
- Place in 350 oven for roughly 30minutes. Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes. Serve and Yum!.
If you find this Chicken Cacciatore recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.