Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy Mushi-Pan (Steamed Cakes) – Steamer Not Needed recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy Mushi-Pan (Steamed Cakes) – Steamer Not Needed recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy mushi-pan (steamed cakes) – steamer not needed recipe. To make fluffy mushi-pan (steamed cakes) – steamer not needed you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fluffy Mushi-Pan (Steamed Cakes) – Steamer Not Needed:
- Take 70 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 4 grams of Baking powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Honey (or sugar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare 4 of heaping tablespoons ☆Yogurt (or milk).
- Prepare 1 of ☆Egg.
- Provide 1 of Matcha or food coloring.
Steps to make Fluffy Mushi-Pan (Steamed Cakes) – Steamer Not Needed:
- Separately prepare the ＊-marked dry ingredients and the ☆-marked liquid ingredients and mix each well with a whisk..
- Mix the dry and liquid ingredients by lightly folding them in. Tip: Avoid kneading and over-mixing..
- Add the food coloring. Use a spoon to fill the molds to 80% full. (If using thin paper or foil, put a cup or other container inside for better shaping.).
- Steam on high heat for about 12 minutes. Insert a skewer into the center of the cakes and if it comes out clean, they're done. Let them cool..
- If you don't have a steamer: 1. Place the cakes into 1/3 cup of water poured into a frying pan or saucepan and steam, covered, over medium heat. The heat will circulate quickly, so check them after about 8 minutes..
- You can wedge cooking chopsticks under the lid so you won't need to use a cloth to catch the condensation..
- If microwaving: Cover the cakes loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave at 500W for about 1 minute 30 seconds. Check and microwave for an additional 30 seconds at a time (if you overcook them they'll harden, so be careful)..
If you find this Fluffy Mushi-Pan (Steamed Cakes) – Steamer Not Needed recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.