Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover Bread/Pav chocolate cake and cakes bites recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Bread/Pav chocolate cake and cakes bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Bread/Pav chocolate cake and cakes bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the particular light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. You really need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover bread/pav chocolate cake and cakes bites recipe. To make leftover bread/pav chocolate cake and cakes bites you need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover Bread/Pav chocolate cake and cakes bites:
- Get 1 cup of leftover bread crumbs.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour or u can also use maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 cup of melted chocolate (dark or white compound mix).
- Prepare few drops of Vanilla essence.
Steps to make Leftover Bread/Pav chocolate cake and cakes bites:
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.. Bread crumbs, flour, sugar.,baking soda and baking powder..
- Add ghee and mix gently for few mins.
- Divide the mixture into 2 or 3 equal parts..Add preferred colours (if u want to make it with different coloured layers) it's optional…Mix well.
- Prepare a pan with a baking sheet,Transfer all prepared coloured batter into it one by one..
- Spread evenly to make a different colour layer..
- Tap it and bake for 45 mins on 180°..(convection mode).
- When done let it cool and remove from pan and keep it in freezer for 10 mins.
- After cooling cut it into 2 parts, and then cut into square or cubes.
- Melt both chocolate compound together with double boiler..
- Meanwhile place all cakes cubes in a tray..
- Pour melted chocolate on each cube and spread some sprinkle on it..
- Same pour melted chocolate on another part of the cake and spread some sprinkle..
- Freeze it for 20/25mins serve when cooled.
If you find this Leftover Bread/Pav chocolate cake and cakes bites recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.