Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apricot and tahini porridge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apricot and tahini porridge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apricot and tahini porridge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apricot and tahini porridge recipe. To make apricot and tahini porridge you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apricot and tahini porridge:
- Use 1/2 cup of steel cut oats.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of milk of choice – maybe more depending on your preferred consistency.
- Prepare Pinch of seasalt.
- Get 3 of apricots, cut into small pieces (fresh or frozen defrosted).
- Provide 1 tbsp of tahini.
- Get 1/2-1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide of Ground cinnamon to sprinkle on top.
Instructions to make Apricot and tahini porridge:
- Heat oats and milk and salt in a pan (that has a lid for later)..
- When the oats/ milk start to boil, add the apricots, tahini and honey. Turn the heat down, cover and simmer for about 15 mins, stirring every now and then..
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cinnamon. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Apricot and tahini porridge recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.