Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and maybe this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a reduced amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com recipe. You can cook breakfast cupcakes from stuckathomemom.com using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Use 20 oz of Package pre shredded hash brown style potatoes.
- Provide 2 each of Large eggs lightly beaten.
- Take 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 1 small of Sweet onion coarsely grated.
- Use 2 slice of Deli ham chopped into small bits about 1 cup.
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 dozen of Eggs Scrambled.
- Prepare 1 of Chives for garnish.
Instructions to make Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com:
- Preheat oven to 400°F Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large bowl ( everything except the scrambled eggs and garnish).
- Spoon potato mixture into each prepared muffin cup until about 1/3 full.
- Gently press the potato mixture down in the middle and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake until golden brown about 25 to 30 minutes.
- If the nests have puffed up too much in the center, scooped out a little with a teaspoon. Spoon a few tablespoons of scrambled eggs into each nest and top with chives..
If you find this Breakfast Cupcakes from StuckathomeMom.com recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.