Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry "mash-up" (chicken & veggies) recipe. You can cook stir fry "mash-up" (chicken & veggies) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies):
- Take 3 tsp of sesame oil, or other oil suitable for high heat.
- Get 2 clove of garlic, crushed or grated.
- Use 1/2 tsp of grated ginger root (optional).
- Take 1 cup of total combined assorted canned asian veggies such as water chestnuts, baby corn, bamboo shoots, straw mushrooms.
- Use 3 cup of total combined mixed fresh veggies of choice, such as bok choy, carrots, white onion, snow or sugar snap peas, bean sprouts, scallions, grape tomatoes, green cabbage, broccoli, red/orange bell peppers.
- Get 4 tbsp of stir fry sauce, add to taste.
- You need of chicken marinade.
- Get 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce or other stir fry sauce (teriyaki, etc).
Steps to make Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies):
- Slice chicken, about 1/4" thickness, place in bowl with marinade ingedients, stir to coat and set aside.
- Cut fresh veggies into thin, evenly sized pieces, place in prep bowls.
- Heat oil in wok until shimmering and nearly starting to smoke. Add garlic, ginger and chicken, stir fry until nearly cooked, then transfer to a clean dish and set aside.
- Add a bit more oil to wok, add 2-3 types of firm veggies, (e.g. carrots & bok choy, water chestnuts & bamboo shoots), stir and toss for 1-3 minutes depending on desired "crispiness factor". Remove and set aside, repeat with remaining veggies.
- Add all heated veggies back to wok, add chicken and any additional sauce desired, adding any delicate veggies such as bean sprouts, mushrooms, or tomatoes and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes until chicken is cooked and veggies are heated through.
- Thicken pan juices with corn starch if desired.
- Serve immediately with white or fried rice.
If you find this Stir fry "mash-up" (Chicken & Veggies) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.