Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Idiyappam with coconut milk
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Idiyappam with coconut milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Idiyappam with coconut milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Idiyappam with coconut milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to idiyappam with coconut milk recipe. You can cook idiyappam with coconut milk using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Idiyappam with coconut milk:
- Take 300 gms of rice flour.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of as required Coconut.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Provide pinch of Cardamom optional.
Instructions to make Idiyappam with coconut milk:
- In a big vessel pour the rice flour add salt and add boiling water and mix well and make a soft dough..
- Take rice dough and place it on idiyappam maker and keep pressing on the idiyappam making plate or in an idli making plate..
- Steam for 10-15 minutes.Idiyappam will be ready..
- For coconut milk : Half coocnut cut into pieces and grind it add little warm water and grind nicely.strain it in a strainer..
- Add sugar to taste and cardamom powder a pinch (optional) to coconut milk..
- Now you can serve idiyappam with coconut milk.Coconut milk is good for health.
If you find this Idiyappam with coconut milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.