Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai mango sticky rice, award winning recipe/ayam brand contest recipe. To make thai mango sticky rice, award winning recipe/ayam brand contest you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest:
- You need of For Sticky Rice:.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Glutinous Rice.
- Provide of Sweet coconut sauce to mix with sticky rice:.
- Get 1/3 cup of Ayam Brand Coconut Milk Super Light.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1 of Pandan Leave.
- Prepare of Salted Coconut sauce for serving:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ayam Brand Coconut Milk 20% Fat.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Rice Flour.
- Provide 1/2 Tablespoon of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Pandan Leave.
- You need of 1 ripe Mango.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seed for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest:
- Wash the rice until the water runs clear (4-5x) and soak overnight.
- Drain the soaked rice and put into a bowl and steam for 40mins.
- Before the rice is done, mix ingredients for sweet coconut sauce in a pot and bring to a boil, keeping it warm.
- After 40mins of steaming the rice, turn off the heat and pour the warm sweet coconut sauce. Mix well and cover for 20 mins..
- After 20 mins mix the rice well again and cover for another 15 mins and it's ready..
- Meanwhile also prepare salted coconut sauce by dissolving the rice flour with water and then mix with the rest of the ingredients in a pot and bring to a soft boil. Let it cool and set aside..
- To serve, simply place the warm streamed rice into a plate and drizzle with salted coconut sauce and garnish with toasted Sesame seed. Serve with a cold mango 😊.
If you find this Thai Mango Sticky Rice, Award Winning Recipe/Ayam Brand Contest recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.