Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe. To cook easy peanut butter banana overnight oats you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats:
- Prepare 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Instructions to make Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats:
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips 😀 you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
If you find this Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.