Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti with Simple Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Simple Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with simple sauce recipe. You can cook spaghetti with simple sauce using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spaghetti with Simple Sauce:
- Take of Simple Sauce.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 1 of 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes.
- Get 2 of 15 ounce cans tomato dauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Use of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of 16 ounce box spaghetti noodles.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Spaghetti with Simple Sauce:
- brown ground beef in skillet until no longer pink.
- add tomatoes and sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- stir in garlic, and herbs, simmer for another 10 minutes.
- stir in parmasan cheese.
- serve over spaghetti noodles.
- For the Pasta.
- bring 6 quarts of water to a boil.
- add olive oil, stir.
- add pasta, cook to al dente or desired tenderness.
- top with simple sauce.
- for alternative, stir sauce in noodles.
- goes great with garlic bread, and salad.
If you find this Spaghetti with Simple Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.