Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Squash and Coconut Milk Shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash and Coconut Milk Shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A massive amount of electricity is consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to squash and coconut milk shrimps recipe. To make squash and coconut milk shrimps you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Squash and Coconut Milk Shrimps:
- Get 1/2 of kilo shrimps (whole).
- Take 1 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped squash.
- You need 4 cloves of diced garlic.
- Provide 1 of thumb of julienned ginger.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Get of Neutral cooking oil.
- Take of Garlic Salt (optional).
- Provide of Turmeric powder (optional).
Instructions to make Squash and Coconut Milk Shrimps:
- Put a pan on medium heat and add neutral cooking oil. When the oil is hot but not too hot, add the garlic and the ginger and stir for a minute or so. Add the shrimps and lightly saute..
- Once the shrimps start to turn pink in colour, add the coconut milk and squash and bring the pan to low heat. Cover the pan and allow it to reach a slow simmer..
- Once simmering, test the squash’s doneness. When the squash is soft enough to mash, take a fork and mash the pieces in the pan as the dish continues to simmer. After mashing, give it a good mix. Add salt and pepper to taste (you can use garlic salt instead of regular salt for this)..
- If you want a bit more colour, add a pinch of turmeric, and serve! Enjoy! ☺️.
If you find this Squash and Coconut Milk Shrimps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.