Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Authentic & Easy! Spicy Hot Mapo Tofu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic & Easy! Spicy Hot Mapo Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic & Easy! Spicy Hot Mapo Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic & easy! spicy hot mapo tofu recipe. To make authentic & easy! spicy hot mapo tofu you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic & Easy! Spicy Hot Mapo Tofu:
- Take of Tofu.
- Use of Minced pork.
- Provide of teaspoon of water and katakuriko Katakuriko dissolved in water.
- Take of "A" seasonings.
- Get of knob Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get of handful Green onion (finely chopped).
- Take of Doubanjiang.
- Take of "B" seasonings.
- Take of Chinese soup stock (powder dissolved in water).
- Prepare of Sake.
- Take of each Red miso and soy sauce.
- Get of Sugar.
- Use of "C" seasonings.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
- Provide of drops Ra-yu.
- Take of Japanese leek to garnish (green onion look pretty).
- Get of Sansho pepper (Szechuan pepper is better).
Steps to make Authentic & Easy! Spicy Hot Mapo Tofu:
- Drain the tofu in a colander. Combine "B" seasonings. (Weipa doesn't have to be dissolved completely at this point.).
- Put 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (not listed in the ingredients) in a frying pan. Add the "A" seasonings and fry over a low heat to evaporate the excess moisture of doubanjiang. Fry until fragrant without letting it burn..
- Add the minced pork and break it up with a wooden spatula. Cook through over medium heat. After cooking the pork through, add the "B" seasonings and stir well with a wooden spatula until the seasonings are completely dissolved..
- After it comes to a boil, cut the tofu into large bite sizes with a spoon and add to the frying pan. It is better to use a spoon than a knife because it creates a surface that absorbs the sauce better..
- Check the seasoning. If it is too strong, add more Chinese soup stock. Stir carefully without breaking the tofu..
- Continue to cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes until the sauce thickens (reduced to 2/3). Add katakuriko dissolved in water to thicken the sauce..
- Reduce the sauce well first before adding the katakuriko slurry, otherwise the sauce won't thicken! If it is not thickened enough, add more..
- Turn the heat off and add the "C" seasonings (this decides the overall flavor of the dish!). Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with green onion..
If you find this Authentic & Easy! Spicy Hot Mapo Tofu recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.