Recipe of Homemade Sweet Potato Cakes in the Microwave
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Cakes in the Microwave recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Cakes in the Microwave recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato cakes in the microwave recipe. To make sweet potato cakes in the microwave you only need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Cakes in the Microwave:
- Prepare 1 small of Sweet potato.
- Use 3 tbsp of ★Cake flour.
- Take 2 tsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Oil.
- Prepare 1 of ★Egg.
- Get 1 dash of ★Salt.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Cakes in the Microwave:
- Add water into a container with a tight fitting lid (that's also microwave-safe). Add the finely chopped sweet potatoes..
- Drain the water, then add fresh water (just enough to soak the sweet potatoes). Cover the container lightly and microwave for 4 minutes at 500 W..
- Mix all ★ ingredients with a whisk..
- When the potato is done, drain the water (take care not to burn yourself!). Add the mixture from Step 3 and mix lightly..
- Lightly cover with a lid (as if you're only putting it on top! Do NOT cover tightly). Microwave for 2 minutes at 500 W. Steam for another minute to finish..
- Use a chopstick and peel when you're taking it out from the container..
- Here's how thick and fluffy it becomes if you use a smaller container and double the measurements. Microwave for 4.5 minutes at Step 2, and 3 minutes at Step 4..
- Another update: If you make it with this container that's available at a 100 yen store..
If you find this Sweet Potato Cakes in the Microwave recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.