Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls with baileys icing recipe. To cook cinnamon rolls with baileys icing you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing:
- Use 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 ounces of butter- soft.
- Take 8 ounces of milk – warm about 100 degrees.
- Take of Filling.
- Use 4 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of light brown sugar.
- Get 5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Icing.
- Provide 1 cup of powder sugar.
- Take 5 tsp of milk.
- Take 1 of tablespoon- Baileys Irish Cream (If you do not want the alcohol use the Baileys Irish Coffee creamer)- other flavors work too.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing:
- Add the first four ingredients together. Incorporate the butter and milk into the flour mixture and knead the dough for 5 minutes. It should be a smooth constancy. (If the dough is to sticky add a little flour and if it is to dry add a little milk.).
- Cream the light brown sugar, butter and cinnamon for about 2 minutes to a spreadable consistency..
- Roll out the dough to a 8 x 12 in rectangle and spread the filling leaving the top inch with no filling. roll the dough filling side up. pinch to seal the cinnamon roll and divide into 12 equal pieces..
- Butter or pan spray a 9 x 13 pan and place the 3 x 4 equal spacing in the pan. cover with plastic wrap and place on a warm oven and let double in size.- about 40 minutes- ish the take off plastic wrap and bake..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes it should have a nice Golden Brown and Delicious appearance..
- Icing- mix the powder sugar, Baileys and milk this can be poured over the finished Cinnamon rolls 5 minutes after they come out of the oven.
If you find this Cinnamon Rolls with Baileys Icing recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.