Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start with changing the bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken broccoli & rice casserole recipe. To cook cheesy chicken broccoli & rice casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole:
- Get of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika (optional).
- You need of Quick Cook or Instant Brown Rice.
- Prepare of Frozen Broccoli Florets.
- Use of medium onion, diced.
- Use of Cream of Chicken.
- You need of Cream of Mushroom.
- Provide of Milk.
- Take of butter.
- Take of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika..
- Bake 30 minutes or until appropriate internal temp is reached..
- Shred Chicken. I used my food processor..
- While chicken is baking, cook your rice according to package instructions..
- In a large casserole dish mix all ingredients well. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, remove and stir..
- Return and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove, shut oven off, and serve!.
- I threw my onion and broccoli in the food processor as well so that my toddler could eat this without having any big chunks. Enjoy :).
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.