Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
It’s easy to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can be a real downer! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa fruit salad recipe. You can cook quinoa fruit salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Fruit Salad:
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Take 1 cup of pomegranate seeds.
- Provide 1 tbls of Flaxseeds.
- Provide 1/4 cup of walnuts/almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbls of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 2 tbls of raisin.
- Get 1 of lemon juice.
- Use 1 tsp of apple sider vinager.
- You need 1 tbls of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black salt/ normal.
- Provide 10/12 of fresh mint leaves.
Steps to make Quinoa Fruit Salad:
- Wash and soak quinoa in hot water for half an hour or you can boil it.
- Roast Flaxseeds and walnuts.
- For dressing in a bowl add lemon juice vinager honey oil and whisk this will become thicken add salt black pepper and mint leaves.
- In a bowl add quinoa mixture pomegranate Flaxseeds walnuts pumpkin seeds raisins pour dressing on it and mix well.
- Serve it garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Same way you can make quinoa and vegetables salad with cucumber onion and tomatoes only skip the honey.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Quinoa Salad with Spinach and Fruit. Quinoa Salad with Sugar Snap Peas, Scallions and Mint. Jazz up this good-for-you grain with some stone fruits like apricots, peaches and nectarines- add a little mint and parsley for colour and flavour. This easy-prep quinoa fruit salad combines fresh fruit with a delicious honey lime dressing.
If you find this Quinoa Fruit Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.