Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Coconut milk breads
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut milk breads recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut milk breads recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk breads recipe. You can cook coconut milk breads using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut milk breads:
- Prepare 640 g of Bread flour.
- Take 6 g of Easy bake yeast.
- Get 250 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 2 of Eggs (1 for egg wash).
- Take 70 g of Unsalted butter.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Get 100 g of Caster sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of tiny Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Desiccated coconut or almond flakes.
Instructions to make Coconut milk breads:
- Use microwave to warm up the coconut milk for 30-40 seconds. Add yeast and a quarter teaspoon of sugar into the warm coconut milk and mix them well. Leave it for 5-10 minutes..
- Get a mixing bowl and place in the bread flour, caster sugar and salt..
- Mix the coconut-yeast mixture with vanilla extract, ONE egg and melted unsalted butter..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour bowl and start to make the dough..
- Keep kneading the dough until it can stretch like shown in the picture. (About 10-15 minutes kneading).
- Place the dough into an oiled bowl and covered by cling film. Have the first fermentation for 60-90 minutes until the dough is double-sized..
- Press out the air and divide the dough into 12 small doughs. Do the second fermentation for 45 minutes..
- Get one egg and mix with 2 teaspoons of water. Egg wash the bread doughs and sprinkle some desiccated coconut or almond flakes on the top..
- Bake in 180°C oven for 20-25 minutes. After baking, take the tray out but leave the breads within the tray for further 5 minutes. Move the breads out from the tray and cool them down on a cooling rack. Enjoy～.
If you find this Coconut milk breads recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.