Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect My Famous Quinoa Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Famous Quinoa Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Famous Quinoa Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually excellent for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full also which can really help to better your mood. Feeling famished can be a real downer! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my famous quinoa salad recipe. To cook my famous quinoa salad you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Famous Quinoa Salad:
- Use 1 cup of Quinoa.
- Get 2 of Cucumber.
- Get 10 of or more Cherry tomatoes.
- Use 1 bunch of Finely chopped parsley.
- Get 3 of generous pinches Your choice of unsalted nuts (I used sunflower seeds and sliced almonds).
- Get 3 of generous pinches Dried cranberries.
- You need 1 of Feta cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 1/2 of lime Lime juice (or lemon).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make My Famous Quinoa Salad:
- Put 1 part quinoa to 1 part water in a sauce pan with a pinch of salt (not listed) and bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat and simmer until the water boils off..
- When the quinoa grains open up, fluff with a fork and cool..
- While the quinoa is cooling, cube the cucumber, quarter or halve the tomatoes, and mince the parsley. Combine in a bowl with the cranberries..
- Lightly roast the nuts, cool, then add to the bowl from Step 3..
- Add the quinoa to the bowl from Step 3, then crumble in the feta cheese. Sprinkle in the lime juice and olive oil, mix, then season with salt and pepper to taste..
This VEGAN QUINOA SALAD is my favorite packed lunch, loaded with plant-based protein. Easy to make with lemon juice, fresh herbs, and crunchy This Vegan Quinoa Salad is one of my favorite make-ahead lunches. I love how it's loaded with a variety of crunchy veggies and is a complete. This Mexican-style Quinoa Salad is loaded with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados, red onion, and cilantro. Simple, healthy, and incredibly delicious, you'll want to make it over and over again!
If you find this My Famous Quinoa Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.