Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 💜 #ILOVEPASTA (husband made this) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 💜 #ILOVEPASTA (husband made this) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 💜 #ilovepasta (husband made this) recipe. You can cook 💜 #ilovepasta (husband made this) using 37 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 💜 #ILOVEPASTA (husband made this):
- Use of Beef Steak.
- Use of steak marination.
- Use 1/2 kg of Beef fillets.
- Use 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare of Chicken cube 1.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 6 tbsp of Chilli sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Hai.P. sauce.
- Prepare of White pepper powder ½tbsp (optional).
- Provide of Take a large mixing bowl. Pour the oil and then add all the ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix all the ingredients properly. Marinate the fillets in it.
- Get of For grilling the steaks:.
- Use of use 1tsp unsalted butter on grill pan and heat it and then grill the steak. Steaks are ready.
- Prepare of mushroom sause.
- Take of In 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Take of Add 2 garlic cloves (minced).
- You need of Saute it till the smells come.
- Get of Now add 1 1/4 pounds mushrooms (cut up or sliced).
- Take 1 teaspoon of rosemary or oregano herbs.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper (freshly).
- You need of Cook it well.
- Get of Now add 1 cup vegetable broth or cube you add chicken cube as well.
- Use of In the add 1 tablespoon corn flour mix with water to make it thick.
- Provide of Add salt (to taste).
- Provide of PASTA preparation.
- Take of Cut X on 4 medium size tomatoes and 4 red chillies (Talal ki mirchay), Boil for 5 to 6 mins or until The skin comes off the tomatoes.
- Provide of Now strain the water and let the tomatoes cool. Down.
- Prepare of Now peel. Off the skin and blend it smooth.
- Take of Now In a 7 cups of water add 2tbsp of salt bring the water to a boil and add Pasta.
- Take of Cook the pasta uncovered for 10 to 15 mins or till the pasta become soft, drain the pasta and keep. Aside.
- Provide of In a wok add 3 tbsp olive oil, add 1 medium. Sized chopped onion, 1tbsp of chopped garlic, saute until the onion becomes soft, now add the blended tomatoes and chillies.
- Get of Mix well. Now add 3/4tsp Italian mixed herbs, 1/2 tsp black crushed black Peppers, 3/4 tsp kashmir red chilli powder, salt to taste now mix well.
- Use of Cook. It for 8 to 10 mins on low Flame now add the boiled pasta and serve hot with this mushroom sause and beef.
Steps to make 💜 #ILOVEPASTA (husband made this):
- Wrote above.
If you find this 💜 #ILOVEPASTA (husband made this) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.