Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Lazy Pineapple Upsidedown Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Lazy Pineapple Upsidedown Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Begin with exchanging the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You really need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's lazy pineapple upsidedown cakes recipe. To make mike's lazy pineapple upsidedown cakes you need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Lazy Pineapple Upsidedown Cakes:
- Prepare of 2 9" Double Decker Round Pineapple Upside Down Cakes.
- Take 2 box of Duncan Hines Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix [or, yellow boxed cake].
- Get 2 large of Cans Pineapple Round Slices [reserve all juices].
- Get 1 small of Can Crushed Pineapple [fully drained – reserve juices].
- Prepare 3 cup of Fresh Brown Sugar [halved].
- Get 2 stick of Tilamook Salted Butter [make sure it's salted].
- Provide 6 pinch of Cinnamon.
- Take 1 can of Large Marciano Cherries.
- Use 1 of Oil-Eggs-Water [what box calls for – sub pineapple juice for water].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 1 can of Pam Butter Cooking Spray.
- Get 1 large of Mixing Bowl.
- Use 1 of Electric Blender.
- Get 4 of 9" Round Pans.
Instructions to make Mike's Lazy Pineapple Upsidedown Cakes:
- Here's your cake mix and some additional items you'll need..
- Tip? Slightly heat badged brown sugar in the microwave to loosen it up a bit if, hardened..
- Drain all pineapple juice from all three cans and reserve it. You'll use this fluid in place of water called for on the boxed recipe. Usually about 2 cups..
- Place pineapple rounds on a plate with napkins to dry. Do the same with your cherries on a separate plate. Draining these will keep your cake from being soggy. Or, having the cherry juice stain your cake..
- Make cake batter as per box instructions. [oil, eggs, water] However, substitute as much pineapple juice for water as you possibly can. Add water if you don't have enough pineapple juice to compensate for what the manufacturer calls for..
- Add your fully drained, small can of crushed pineapple [and all other required ingredients] to your batter and mix well. Usually 3 minutes with an electronic mixer..
- Spray all pans with Pam Butter Cooking Spray and place 1 cube melted, salted butter in both of your primary pans. Even if they're non-stick pans. [primary meaning your cake tops].
- Half your 3 cups brown sugar and sprinkle 1 1/2 cups brown sugar in each buttered pan evenly..
- Evenly sprinkle three dashes cinnamon on top of brown sugar in each pan..
- Place pineapple rounds on top of brown sugar and place a cherry in the center of each..
- Equally and carefully pour batter in your primary pans. Tamp 9" batter filled rounds to even/flatten and release any bubbles. Bake as per box directions..
- Cut up your remaining pineapple and cherries and place in your secondary pans. [your bottom layers] Lightly sprinkle with brown sugar. Using the remainder of your batter, carefully drizzle on top. You don't want to disturb your fruits. Tamp 9" round pans to even/flatten and release any bubbles..
- Test cakes for doneness with a toothpick. Stick toothpick directly in the center of cake. If it pulls out clean with no batter attached, your cakes are fully cooked. Also, look for your cakes that have pulled away from the sides of the pan, as pictured. Run a butter knife around the edges of your cakes as well..
- When pans are just slightly cool to the touch but still hot, place a plate upside down over the cake. Holding the plate and the pan, flip the pan upside down and slightly tamp to loosen the brown sugar, pineapple mixture. Gently flip over your top [or, primary layer] on top of your bottom layer..
- Serve warm with a side of Pineapple or Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream..
If you find this Mike's Lazy Pineapple Upsidedown Cakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.